Application for Admission
Congratulations on deciding to take the first step toward an amazing future by applying to Providence Christian College!
Please choose the application that describes you best.
Use the Freshman Application if:
-you are a high school senior and haven’t taken any college or university courses
-you have taken or will take college or university courses prior to high school graduation
Use the Transfer Application if:
-you have taken college or university courses after high school graduation
- ACT minimum: English 18, Math 18, Composite 19
- New SAT minimum: Reading and Writing 500, Math 500, Composite 1000
- Old SAT minimum: Critical Reading 460, Math 460, Composite 920
- High school GPA minimum of 2.5 GPA
- College GPA minimum of 2.5 GPA
- The applicant must articulate a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ. A credible profession would agree with the Apostles’ Creed or one of the other historic ecumenical Christian creeds.
- The applicant must have completed 16 units of coursework in high school (each unit representing one year of satisfactory work). The following program is strongly recommended in preparation for a Providence education:
- English (college preparatory with grades of C+ or higher in each unit) (3 units)
- Mathematics (Algebra I & II and Geometry with grades of C+ or higher in each course) (3 units)
- History/Social Sciences (3 units)
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) (One must be a lab science) (3 units)
- Foreign Language (with a grade of C or above in the final year) (2 units)
- Electives (2 units)