The Writing Center and Academic Resource Center
The Writing Center
- navigating library resources
- utilizing research in collegiate academic papers
- drafting thesis statements
- outlinig research papers
- paper review feedback
- creating presentations
- practicing delivering presentations
Academic Resource Center
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) offers academic support services. Student employees encourage their peers to grow as scholars, providing assistance such as writing service (paper reviewing and editing), class discussion groups, study sessions, and mentorships.
Other aspects of the ARC include:
- Maintaining a peaceful environment where students can study.
- Collaborating with the Film Club to host screenings and discussions.
- Connecting students with staff and faculty.
- Providing career services, including a job board, resume and cover letter workshops, and practice interview sessions.