The intramural sports program at Providence Christian College seeks to offer ways in which all Providence students can participate in athletics as part of their education. God calls us to be faithful servants in extending his kingdom in all areas of life, and this includes athletics and the care of our bodies. The intramural program is another opportunity to seek to glorify God in all we do.
This season, Providence has partnered with IMLeagues to bring students a fluid and organized way of creating teams and joining leagues within the Providence intramural program. Simply click the IMLeagues link below and select Providence Christian College in the drop-down menu to get started.
- To play intramurals, participants must create a profile on our IMLeagues.com page. This includes team captains and team members. Free agents may make themselves available on IMLeagues.com for teams to add them to their roster. Once you have registered, you will be able to view all open sports and Intramural events.
For detailed instructions click this link.
- Each participant must complete a liability waiver form.
Upcoming Sporting Events:
- Co-ed Volleyball League
- Co-ed Soccer Leauge
- Co-ed Ultimate Frisbee Leauge
- PCC Frisbee Golf Tournament
- 3 v 3 Basketball Tournament
- Video Games Tournament
- Broomball Tournament
- Chess Tournament
- Table-Tennis Tournament
- Turkey Bowl (Football Game)
- Dodgeball Tournament