FIRST PRIORITY SCHOLARSHIP
First Priority Scholarship
Congratulations! As a Christian Club member, you are eligible for a First Priority Scholarship to attend Providence Christian College!
Take the next steps today to learn more about Providence and to apply for your scholarship!
Providence At a Glance
• World class academic programs based on a broad liberal arts education foundation
• Avodah program, where students earn credit for exploring the diverse culture of Los Angeles from the Getty Center to the Hollywood Bowl to the Griffith Observatory.
• NAIA Athletic competition in seven different sports
• Personal attention from caring faculty (low student/faculty ratio) in a tightknit community
• Opportunity to pursue two career concentrations in a single, accredited liberal arts degree
• Secure living in a residential neighborhood with newly renovated residence halls
• Loan repayment assistance program for graduates who earn low incomes
• Generous scholarships and financial aid available