Give a Gift
Corporate Membership at Providence
Corporate Members perform a vital role in governance, institutional fidelity, and the overall success of Providence Christian College.
Although Corporate Membership does not demand a significant commitment of time, or resources, it does empower members to be informed, engaged and participate in the life of the College.
The growth of the Corporate Membership is a central pillar for a robust and thriving Reformed Christian liberal arts education on the West Coast.
Benefits and Expectations of Corporate Members
- Participation in governance with voting privileges for annual board of trustee elections.
- Participation in guarding the fidelity of Providence as a confessionally Reformed institution.
- Invitation to special general meeting of members and voting rights in certain matters of governance, as outlined in the bylaws of the College.
- Special communication from the Board, President and senior administration.
- The Providence newsletter, email updates and annual report.
- Invitations to special events & occasional token keepsakes from the College.
For more information, please fill out the form on this page and a representative from our Development department will be happy to contact you and provide you with additional details. Please indicate if there is a particular time that is more convenient for your schedule.