Tuition and Fees
- Full-time (12 to 18 credit hours per semester): $30,996/year
- Overload fees (over 18 credit hours per semester): $1230/credit hour
- Part-time (Less than 12 credit hours per semester): $1230/credit hour
- Auditing fee (per course for non-matriculated students): $34/credit hour
Room and Board
Shared Apartment: $6990/year
Meal Plan: $3500/year
*all on-campus Providence students must have a meal plan
Student Activity Fee: $400/year
The Student Activity Fee is applied toward the expense of student publications, clubs, class officers, and co-curricular activities, including intramurals.
Student Services Fee: $450/year
Technology services and support, phones services, postal services, cashiers office, parking, campus safety.
New Student Orientation Fee: $350 (one-time fee)
The New Student Orientation Fee is a one-time fee to help cover the cost for the student orientation and retreat (SOAR). Transfer students who come in after 1st semester will be charged a prorated fee of $150.
Students will be required to show proof of medical insurance coverage.
- Commuter student: $100
- Resident student: $400
- $100 Enrollment Deposit, refundable before May 1
- The enrollment deposit serves as a confirmation of a student’s plan to enroll and is applied toward charges on the student account for the coming semester.
Net Price Calculator
To estimate the price of your Providence education, please visit the net price calculator.