Tuition Payments and Financial Aid
If you have not already been awarded a financial aid package, please contact the Financial Aid office to begin the process. You will need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. Our federal code for the FAFSA is 041539. You will not be placed in college housing until your FAFSA and all other necessary information for financial aid has been submitted to Providence.
If you have received an official financial aid award, please complete the steps below:
- Return requested forms that were mailed to you with your financial aid package
- Apply for the Direct Parent PLUS Loan and/or any other alternative loans if needed
- Complete the VFAO – Virtual Financial Aid Office application if you want to receive federal grants and loans. See Federal Financial Aid section on this website for more information.
Financial Aid questions:
Tina Bos, Financial Aid Advisor, ext. 4038 | email@example.com
Tuition Billing and Payment Procedures
Your first tuition payment is due by August 1. Your billing statement will arrive in July.
- If you have not yet paid your $100 enrollment deposit signifying your intent to attend Providence, please go to the Enrollment Deposit payment page. Your enrollment deposit will be credited to your account on your invoice.
- Costs and payment procedures 19-20 — This document will explain tuition, fees, billing, and payment.
- Payment Plan Application — This form must be completed if you desire to pay off your student account balance throughout the semester (four-month plan). If you do NOT apply for the payment plan, it is expected that you will pay for your first semester in full upon receipt of your billing statement or by August 1.
Tuition payment questions:
Dwayne Johansen, Business Office, ext. 4036 | firstname.lastname@example.org