Freshman Application for Admission
- ACT minimum: English 18, Math 18, Composite 19
- New SAT minimum: Reading and Writing 500, Math 500, Composite 1000
- Old SAT minimum: Critical Reading 460, Math 460, Composite 920
- High school GPA minimum of 2.5 GPA
- The applicant must articulate a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ. A credible profession would agree with the Apostles’ Creed or one of the other historic ecumenical Christian creeds.
Online Application Steps
- Complete and submit the online Application for Admission
- Send in your high school or homeschooling association transcript
- Send a copy of your ACT or SAT test results
- SAT Code: 7893
- ACT Code: 6958
- Pay the $25 application fee via Pay Pal below
- If applicable, send in a copy of your exam scores from any AP, IB, CLEP, or Dual Enrollment courses
Preparing To Apply
Before you apply, please review and prepare the necessary information for your application.
- The application requires a pastoral or spiritual character reference and you will also be asked to provide the name and address of the current church you are attending, as well as the pastor of the church.
- A short statement of 3-5 sentences asking the following question is required. Question: Please articulate your personal faith in Christ Jesus, using scriptural references where appropriate.
- You will be asked if you agree to abide by the following Providence Expectations and follow the expectations for student behavior in the Student Handbook.
1. Weekly church and chapel attendance
2. Commitment to rigorous academic standards, class attendance, and participation
3. Completing 15 units of study in Bible as a part of the core curriculum
4. Non-participation in practices known to be morally wrong by Biblical standards, such as drunkenness, stealing, causing dissension among community members, slanderous or profane language, dishonesty, occult practices, premarital sex, adultery or other sexual sins as defined by the Providence Christian College student handbook.
5. Abstention from the possession or use of alcoholic beverages (under 21), tobacco products (under 18), non-medical narcotics, or hallucinogenic drugs (including marijuana). Providence is an alcohol-free and tobacco free campus.
Please contact your Admissions Counselor if you have any questions about the application before you begin.
I’m ready to apply! Take me to the online application now.