Current Student Information
- Medical Insurance Coverage – All full-time students are required to have personal medical insurance coverage. A student with medical insurance through a dependent (family plan) or an independent plan should submit a copy of his/her insurance card to the department of student life. Affordable coverage options for students include Covered California and Medi-Cal. Students can contact the student life office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Student Handbook: Students enrolled at Providence are responsible to read, review, and follow all student life policies and Providence Christian College standards.
- Student Complaint Process
An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833 or http://www.bppe.ca.gov or telephone: (916) 431-6924, fax: (916) 263-1897
Forms for Current Students
- Commuter Student Notification Form (pdf)
- Housing Policy Waiver Application (pdf) — Providence strongly encourages all students to live on campus to experience and benefit from its liberal arts education in a Christian residential community. However, the college recognizes students come from varied backgrounds and situations and this living environment may not be ideal or feasible for all students. Questions may be directed to the Director of Student Life.
- Returning Student Housing Request Form
- Providence CC Institutional Review Board Application for Research On Human Subjects
Here are a number of resources available to our resident and commuter students: