Select Page

Current Student Information

Generic-Reg-FBCover (3)

  • Medical Insurance Coverage – All full-time students are required to have personal medical insurance coverage.  A student with medical insurance through a dependent (family plan) or an independent plan should submit a copy of his/her insurance card to the department of student life. Affordable coverage options for students include Covered California and Medi-Cal. Students can contact the student life office at with questions.
  • Maintenance Requests may be made by emailing Students should receive a response within 24 hours from the maintenance staff and most issues should be resolved within 48 hours. Please contact your community director if the request is not addressed in a timely manner.
  • Food Service commendations and recommendations may be emailed to These comments are brought to WCIU Food Service through the Student Senate Food Service Committee and are used to improve the food service program on campus.
  • Campus Mail – Students who receive packages will be notified via email. They will then be able to pick up their package in the main office of Speer Hall. Students are also provided a mailbox in their dorm in Aylward Hall, where they will receive letters.        
  • Student Complaint Process
    An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833 or or telephone: (916) 431-6924, fax: (916) 263-1897                                                                   

Forms for Current Students

  • Commuter Student Notification Form (pdf)
  • Housing Policy Waiver Application (pdf) — Providence strongly encourages all students to live on campus to experience and benefit from its liberal arts education in a Christian residential community.  However, the college recognizes students come from varied backgrounds and situations and this living environment may not be ideal or feasible for all students.  Students who will be living off campus should complete the commuter notification form to notify the college of their living accommodations and contact information. Students desiring to live off campus who do not meet the housing exemption requirements (found in the student handbook) should complete the housing policy waiver application and submit it to the office of student life.  Questions may be directed to the Director of Student Life.
  • Student Handbook
  • Airport Ride Request Form
  • Returning Student Housing Request Form

Contact Us

"My passion is to engage in apologetics and not only defend the Christian faith on an academic level, but to also teach young Christians how to defend their faith against the skeptics of our day.”
Femi O.
Class of 2018
“The earth is the LORD’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein.”
Psalm 24:1

Deeper Learning for Greater Wisdom