Academic Resource Center
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) offers academic support services. Student employees encourage their peers to grow as scholars, providing assistance such as writing service (paper reviewing and editing), class discussion groups, study sessions, and mentorships.
Other aspects of the ARC include:
- Maintaining a peaceful environment where students can study.
- Collaborating with the Film Club to host screenings and discussions.
- Connecting students with staff and faculty.
- Providing career services, including a job board, resume and cover letter workshops, and practice interview sessions.
Students can submit a paper to the Writing Service arm of the Academic Resource Center for feedback. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a paper to the writing service:
- Proofread your essay before sending it to the ARC. Put as much work into it as you can to get the highest quality feedback. Include any comments to guide editors as they read and respond to your essay.
- Email your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the essay prompt with your paper.
- Submit the paper no later than 24 hours before it is due. If you submit the paper after this, we cannot guarantee to edit it in time.
We will edit papers on a first-arrived, first-served basis.