Providence Christian College currently offers seven different types of scholarships for students. Providence is committed to providing scholarships for students through private funding. These funds are made available by supporters of the college, people who believe in the importance of a distinctly Reformed Christian College.
See our Financial Aid Awarding Policies to learn how aid is awarded.
Scholarships for New and Returning Students
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Christian Leadership Scholarship
- Christian School Scholarship
- Homeschool Scholarship
- Multi-Cultural Scholarship
- Pauline Scholarship
- Reformed Scholarship
- Early Acceptance Scholarship – Simply apply and be accepted by January 15 to qualify for a $1000 scholarship.