Welcome to the Registrar’s Office at Providence Christian College! We can help you with a wide variety of issues including course registration, course scheduling, transcript requests, and declaring a major.
Please use the quick links below to help us serve you.
Academic Calendars and Schedules
Credit Hour Policy
Registrar’s Office Forms
- Add/Drop Request
- Audit/College Credit Form
- Change of Name or Address Form
- Exit Notification Form
- FERPA Permission to Release Form
- Add/Drop Request
- Admissions Re-Admit Form
- Continuing NAIA Eligibilty (Athletic Department)
- FERPA Permission to Release
- General Information Form
- Intent to Withdraw Form
- Leave of Absence
- Petition for Exception to Academic Policy
Transcripts: Ordering, Fees, Policies
Delivery Options and Fees:
- First Class Mail: No additional charge
- Domestic Express Mail Fee: $15 per address (in addition to $5 transcript fee)
- UPS International Fee: $35 per address (in addition to $5 transcript fee)
- Electronic Delivery: No additional charge
- Current students: You may order transcripts through the Student tab in Populi. [Student tab –> Transcript Actions drop down menu –> Official Transcript Request]
- Current students have the option of charging the transcript fee to their Populi account or to a credit card.
- Former students: Please fill in the request below. Make sure to use your name as it appeared on your original application to the College.
- Once verified, make sure to select ‘Undergraduate’ under the PROGRAM drop-down menu.
General Policies and Facts
- Our 2-3 day processing time refers to the time it takes our office to process and prepare the student’s transcripts. This does not include mailing time.
- For security purposes, PDF electronic transcripts will expire after 30 days, even if saved to your computer or forwarded to another party. To retain a copy for longer than 30 days, you will need to print it. Please be aware that printed copies of a PDF electronic transcript will have the word “copy” and will be considered unofficial.
- Transcripts requested to be held for pick-up will be available for 30 days. If they are not picked up within that time, the student will need to reorder them.
- All coursework will show on a student’s Providence transcript, including classes in progress and all transfer credit.
- Official transcripts released to the student will be stamped “Issued to Student.”
- Providence Christian College is not responsible for orders that are lost or delayed by the postal service. We cannot guarantee the transcript’s arrival or the time it will take to reach its destination once it has left the Providence campus.
- It is the student’s responsibility to direct concerns and discrepancies to the Office of the Registrar: email@example.com
Each official transcript request requires a credit card transaction of $5. Please allow 2-3 business days for requests to be fulfilled.
Current students may log in and find book lists on the Populi website.
Providence Christian College
1539 E Howard St.
Pasadena, CA 91104
Phone: (626) 696-4029